About this workshop
The Introduction To Photography workshop will teach you the fundamental building blocks of using your camera; from an overview of digital photography to understanding the function and side effects of adjusting the aperture, shutter speed and ISO (also known as the Exposure Triangle).
The workshop will help you get out of shooting in AUTO mode and you’ll learn how to avoid many of the common mistakes that new photographers make.
The day’s itinerary includes
- Digital photography - explaining the terminology
- The Aperture, depth of field and bokeh
- Shutter Speed, minimum handheld shutter speeds
- Understanding ISO, a simple explanation
- Putting it all together: Exploring real-world examples
- Why do some of your pictures come out too dark?
- Why are some pictures so blurry?
- PLUS loads of other nuggets of information